Product Type : INDIAN ALMOND LEAVES
Quantity : 20 leaves
Approximate Size : 9 " (Inch.) or bigger 10 "
Condition : Great condition.
Year : 2015
Indian Almond Leaves, Ketapang Leaves, Catappa Leaves, Tropical Leaves, Sweet Almond Leaves, Wild Almond Leaves, Sea Almond Leaves.
Our Ketapang leaf Catappa Indian almond leaves are naturally fallen. Our Indian almond leaves must be collected from falling leaves only and leaves was collected within 24 hours. Our Indian almond leaf is Premium Grade A+++. Each leaves has been put through hygienic cleaning process after they fall. Our Indian almond leaves will selected only smooth surface leaves and was flat for easy to store.
Good leaves should be Red, Yellow and brown color only. Indian almond leaves must be without fungus spot because fungus spot can tell us that Indian almond leaves fall for long time before collect.
In South East Asia we use Ketapang leaf Catappa Indian almond leaf in the multiple benefit.
- A lot of Tannin for antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Help to reduce the chance of bacterial infections and improve aquarium animals’ health.
- Help to prevent parasites to come.
- Help to stimulate reproduction rate of aquarium animal.
- Relieve aquarium stress of fish and shrimps. Stress is one critical factor which leads to high mortality rate of aquarium animals.
- Mimic the natural habitat of fish and shrimp. Make them feel like living in their natural environment.
- Prevents fungus forming on the eggs of fish. Improving survival rate.
- Help to accelerate the fish beautifully colored fish.
- Help to adjust the PH of the water.
- Conditions betta's water for breeding and hardening of scales.
- Recommended for all fresh water fishes kept in small containers without filters, especially during transportation.
Application for USE...
Recommend to use 4-5 leaves size 5 or 13 cm. per 50 L of water suits or medium size fish tank.
If your leave is smaller or bigger, you need to adjust the figures accordingly.